Friday, September 6, 2013

Pinspiration: I Heart Crafting

My name is Bri and I am a Craft-a-holic. It all started when I was a young girl living in the south. I would go to my grandmother's house and watch her make these elaborate bows and wreaths. It was the most amazing thing to watch. Seeing her two hands twist and turn this ribbon into a sight to behold was so magical to me. I enjoyed going to her house for Christmas because the decor was amazing. I always asked questions of how she did it, but I could never get the hang of bow making. I'm sad that I didn't because now she has really bad arthritis that left her fingers stiff, which won't allow her to twist and turn the ribbon like she used to. Maybe she can walk me through it by telling me. Hmmm, we'll see.

I said all of this to say crafting is in my blood and it is one addiction that I refuse to give up or be sorry for. I'm a Craft-a-Holic and I'm proud to be one. I was browsing Pinterest for my weekly Pinspiration posts and I came across these really cool quotes. I hope you enjoy as much as I did.






Do you have any quotes or saying about your crafting obsession?

Follow me for more inspiration on




Bloglovin’InstagramFacebookTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment