Thursday, September 5, 2013

5 Back to School Teacher Gift Ideas

     All teachers are a God-send (well not all, some turned out to be creeps). They take our children under their wings each year and help us to mold them into inventors, doctors, athletes, etc. They give their time without hesitation to fill our little one's heads with knowledge. But most of all they give us a break from parenthood for 7-8 hours a day. THANK YOU TEACHERS!!!!

     I said all of this to say teachers need to be appreciated as well. I have so many ideas rambling in my head about what I plan to do for my little chica's teachers and she's not even of age yet. Some of you may have school age children who will be going back to school soon so send them back to school with a little appreciation gift for their new teacher and start them off right. Pinterest has a ton of back to school gift ideas. But I have put together 5 Back to School teacher appreciation gifts to maybe inspire you and get your creative juices flowing.

Source



Source



Source



Source



Source



Do you have any back to school teacher gift ideas you can share?


Follow me on Bloglovin’InstagramFacebookTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment